Believe it or not, becoming a PiYo personal fitness coach is a lot simpler than it seems. You don’t have to be a marathon runner, athlete, or professional yogi to help others reach their fitness goals. Regardless of your background, if you are a self-starter with a passion for health and wellness, PiYo might be the ideal program for you.
Reasons to Become a PiYo Coach
- You create your own schedule. Personal fitness coaching as a career is what you make of it, and it does not require a huge time investment. You can put as little or as much time into it as you’d like. Many coaches have full time or part time jobs in addition to their coaching responsibilities. You are in charge of setting your own schedule and no one monitors your hours or controls your workflow but you.
- You feel good about helping others. Helping others follow the PiYo fitness plan is a rewarding job physically, emotionally, and financially. In reality, less than five percent of American adults participate in 30 minutes of physical activity each day. By inspiring others to live a healthy life, you are doing your part to end the trend of obesity in the United States.
- You earn a solid income. Whether you are just looking to add some extra income on the side or make personal fitness coaching your full-time job, becoming a PiYo coach is a great way to start earning cash right away. If you want to take control of your earning power, starting your own personal fitness business is a great way to boost your career.
Attributes of a Good PiYo Coach
- You are passionate about helping others reach their fitness goals. Unfortunately, not everyone is backed by a strong support system while trying to lose weight and live a healthier life. You will act as a motivator and personal cheerleader for women who need that push and that support to reach their goals. If you care about health, fitness, and the wellbeing of others, you will make a great PiYo coach.
- You are a good listener and love connecting with people. As a coach, you will be working closely with people from all different backgrounds and walks of life. To succeed in this position, you need to be compassionate, caring, and good at communicating.
- You are motivated to live a healthy lifestyle. Believe it or not, you do not need to be a fitness expert to help others reach their health and fitness goals. Some of the most effective coaches are actually people who are currently working towards reaching their own ideal physical state. To help others, though, you need to be motivated to help yourself.
To learn more about how to become a PiYo coach, contact Lindsey Catarino today. Together, you will discuss your goals, expectations, and exactly what it takes to get started.